Funny Street Art Graffiti; Bunny and Smoke!

street art graffiti

I do not know what underlies this bomber used streets drainage as a canvas. But it’s surprised me. This bomber capable to destroy all the grip of graffiti art. How not? Each bomber usually used wall of a building for the graffiti canvas. But this one bomber was contradictory.

One more thing that impressed me was the idea that you want to display graffiti street art this time. It's so funny. But the message can be easily translated by anyone who sees this art. Picture of a rabbit who was munching on carrots and the smell mouth are smoking. I bet everyone who saw this graffiti would smiling, even laugh out loud!

street art graffiti no smoking

I told you ... smoking is not good for health!



[via]

 
© Copyright Draw Graffiti Letters 2011 - All rights reserved.